Night Road textures

OscarGrant

yesterday I posted about how the night textures are different in p3d and fsx. I'm finding hard to fly in night at p3d because icant stand the orange roads(they even look more redish maroonish actually) its sooo unrealistic for me and they don't go well with the light colors(ive tried everything in lights configurator). I really want to change the color, is there a file I can edit in paint or photoshop or something? I'm just wondering if anybody knows how I can change the color of the night textures or I'm doomed with this for life

heres how the p3d looks ev87WPH.jpgWmyoUZa.jpg

and real life road textures are more illuminated more yellowish orange

N0SnvGR.jpg

see

WJTiljZ.jpg

fsx is closer to these 

and this fsx at night see how I'm not crazy there has to be a file I can edit to change the color

iRPdRaj.jpg

yeah that's what I did I followed the "how to post a screenshot" instructions I copied the BBcode and pasted it on the topic

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks.

To post an image from Imgur, you need to paste the image address or url into the topic,

as in the case of your third attempt,

You appear to have posted links to non-existent images in the first two cases. 

I noticed this as well last night - roads were all but invisible except for the lights.  I didn't have an FSX to compare to, but it didn't look like how I remembered it.  Using P3Dv4 with all the relevant FTX Global products.  I don't have any REX stuff installed at the moment and I don't think that ENVTEX changes road textures.

-stefan

Archived