Help with pakt and global vector config please

Rodneyprice

Have purchased pakt , ran the elevation config in global vector as the airport had elevation issues , for some reason global vector elevation is not picking this airport up , I even typed pakt in the search box of vector config and nothing showing ,  I have checked the orbx NA folder within P3DV4 and pakt is there.     Do I have to have north pacific fjords as well to make this work?

P3DV4 

Hi, Rodney

PAKT is not in the list because there is nothing there for Vector to do.....are you having elevation issues with PAKT?  Also keep in mind that PAKT does have a multi level airfield, the terminal and parking are on a lower level then the runway.

Hi Doug , Any aircraft i select is sunken into the runway ,    and when i scroll around (outside view ) the scenery is at different elevations depending on scroll angel.

I downloaded via manual download and installed it that way , tonight i will download and install via FTX Central and see if for some reason that fixes it.

• 3 weeks later...

Nick, I have the same issue at PAKT as Rodneyprice in his shot above in P3Dv4.   Mine looks exactly like his. You will notice rwy 29 showing on the ground but when I slew up a bit I come to the real runway without scenery problems.  However, my aircraft is below the surface of this proper runway after the slew.   I have tried the little trick going into World/Scenery Library and clicking OK.  That does nothing for this issue on my machine.  I copied your bgl file above and replaced the original with it.  That changed nothing either.  I can send you screenshots of whatever you think would be helpful.

I also made sure the parking spots for this airport are unchecked in the setup in FTX Central and it is.

I sure would appreciate a fix for this.  

Thank you,

Jerry

Archived