KHAF R.I.P.?

pannellgj

Is it time to move on from KHAF (Half Moon Bay)?  It was shared early on that Misha had gone back to school and so is quite busy these days.  KHAF was reportedly in the queue behind KSBA and LDDU.  With all the new projects that have appeared in recent months, there's the sense that this is not going to happen; and if that's the case, let's just say it and move on.

Gar

9 minutes ago, pannellgj said:

No need to apologize Misha, my friend. Just wanted to know what the status was. Good to hear the project is alive and well.  

+1 Looking forward to your announcement Misha!

On 5.8.2017 at 4:57 PM, Misha Cajic said:

It's coming up next after a product I'm literally just about to announce... it'll be out before SBA, certainly before the end of the year. Apologies for the delay.

Hey,

That is great news. Please take a look at Bonny Doon Village airport nearby if you can. It would be a nice bonus if you do some of the coastline from Half Moon Bay. That little airport is such a beauty. Bonny Doon Village is always on my plan if I'm at Half Moon Bay.

I'm sure others, like me, have grown up with Flight Unlimited 2. Half Moon Bay and Bonny Doon Village were iconic airports there. :-)

Archived