ENVA to EDDP Leipzig Cargo 747-400

Senchay

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent!  Really like these 747 shots.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

More beautiful heavy shots.

Hehe, yes :-) I want to bring a bit more balance in this forum-section ^^.  think 80% is VFR, so if i just post some 747s pics, its nearly balanced :-)

Kidding basically, but im more a "heavy" guy yes, the Dash-8 is the smallest i fly at the time. 

But any plane there is shown, if one looks the the 5.th last pic, its not the plane only that is stunning :-) Insane terrain imo... i really love orbx stuff.

1 hour ago, Senchay said:

Hehe, yes :-) I want to bring a bit more balance in this forum-section ^^.  think 80% is VFR, so if i just post some 747s pics, its nearly balanced :-)

Kidding basically, but im more a "heavy" guy yes, the Dash-8 is the smallest i fly at the time. 

But any plane there is shown, if one looks the the 5.th last pic, its not the plane only that is stunning :-) Insane terrain imo... i really love orbx stuff.

No rules as to  what we fly or where we fly, that is the beauty of FS.

Always enjoy looking at what folks post here and I have picked up many tip and ideas by looking.

I enjoy trying to fly the simple big stuff and get a great thrill when it touches down safely after a long flight.

Archived