My last shot here.

FILOU

I was just looking at some preview pics of that other sim today, and just for a minute I was really tempted to try it out.  Really tempted.  Like a lot of others I have too much invested in my current sims, and not just financial investment.  I also don't have time for yet another sim on my machine.

All the best for your continuing simming and life Filou, it has been a pleasure to read your posts and look at your masterful screenshots.

Cheers,

Scott

1 hour ago, stewart1 said:

Well this is a  sad day for us all you will be missed by so many people Filou but I think you will be back in time lets hope so..

well wish you all the best with your new sim but you will be back to p3d in the end lets hope so regards stewart

Thank you very much and continue to show your beautiful shots Stewart. 

1 hour ago, scottharmes6 said:

I was just looking at some preview pics of that other sim today, and just for a minute I was really tempted to try it out.  Really tempted.  Like a lot of others I have too much invested in my current sims, and not just financial investment.  I also don't have time for yet another sim on my machine.

All the best for your continuing simming and life Filou, it has been a pleasure to read your posts and look at your masterful screenshots.

Cheers,

Scott

Thank a lot Scott for your very nice comment.I have not invested too much to be able to change but i understand very well.I cannot have multiple simulators is not about the money but i like to be concentrated for one only.I have chosen without regret in my case .Take care Scott.

Archived