Coal Harbour in the "BEAVER"

lixfeldt

The wife and I were in Vancouver last week for a little getaway, and booked a SeaPlane with Harbor Air. I don't know what she told the Captain but he told me to sit up front:huh:

w94AkO9.jpg

Just picked up this sweet little Beaver from Milviz....very nice aircraft...DONT tell JACK though, he's through buying:D

3SmSlu0.jpg

ONN7P7I.png

6vtX0Xe.jpg

ORBX PNW region and v4...pretty sweet

ePf8rsq.jpg

QeYuAJM.png

TyvPK0V.png

1KuXvjk.png

uSSKE7D.png

aFLCq2h.jpg

I don't know if I can post this but it's a shot I took of the panel

17 minutes ago, lixfeldt said:

Just picked up this sweet little Beaver from Milviz....very nice aircraft...DONT tell JACK though, he's through buying:D

Outstanding!  You must have loved it.  What sim and what settings?  PTA?  REX?  Different sky textures?  It looks great.

Oh, and I already bought it.  :D  It's great in 3.4 and can't wait till it's ready for V4. This is a great plane for SAK!

Great pics sir!... and a lovely AC. I only have the old Aerosoft version, which probably won't work properly in V4, so I may have add this to the wish-list. I'm very impressed by the P-38 Milvis supplied LM with for v4, which is super high quality...

8 hours ago, ruudmeij said:

Jack its already available for P3Dv4.;)

Cheers,

Ruud

I went there and in the description it still says v3.  I asked Osh and he said there's an "experimental" version but I'm hesitant to use it, I'm going to wait for the official release.  But thanks any way kind sir!

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I went there and in the description it still says v3.  I asked Osh and he said there's an "experimental" version but I'm hesitant to use it, I'm going to wait for the official release.  But thanks any way kind sir!

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding!  You must have loved it.  What sim and what settings?  PTA?  REX?  Different sky textures?  It looks great.

Oh, and I already bought it.  :D  It's great in 3.4 and can't wait till it's ready for V4. This is a great plane for SAK!

Jack, It says that...but it's out for v4. when you install it asks to uninstall previous and add to P3Dv4

I've got it installed with the extra liveries which gave me Harbor Air.

Using P3Dv4 fairly high settings, Adams PTA setting on this one...2.51 I believe. ChasePlane, AS16 w ASCA beta, MyTraffic6, Every ORBX available. I own the entire catalogue:wacko:  

3 minutes ago, lixfeldt said:

Jack, It says that...but it's out for v4. when you install it asks to uninstall previous and add to P3Dv4

I've got it installed with the extra liveries which gave me Harbor Air.

Using P3Dv4 fairly high settings, Adams PTA setting on this one...2.51 I believe. ChasePlane, AS16 w ASCA beta, MyTraffic6, Every ORBX available. I own the entire catalogue:wacko:

I'll have to go back and see what I can see.  Thanks.  How can you have all of Orbx's airports in V4?  I have most of them but they're not on FTX yet.  What I want to know is are you using any different sky or sun textures in v4?

Those shots look amazing.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

I'll have to go back and see what I can see.  Thanks.  How can you have all of Orbx's airports in V4?  I have most of them but they're not on FTX yet.  What I want to know is are you using any different sky or sun textures in v4?

Those shots look amazing.

Jack...I have all installed that's available as of now, but I own all the airports:P. That will be so sweet but I'm not gonna push em;) I don't know if Vancouver CYVR in my pics are P3Dv4 or part of ORBX PNW, but it's pretty nice:)

Jack,,,I think I used Cloud Arts "venture" setting but I unchecked sky colors in settings and just used Adams PTA., I read something about that....more tinkering:unsure:

1 minute ago, lixfeldt said:

Jack,,,I think I used Cloud Arts "venture" setting but I unchecked sky colors in settings

Is this in ASCA?  I used to use this in 3.4 but it cut my frames down to almost negative numbers.  I might try it on v4 and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Is this in ASCA?  I used to use this in 3.4 but it cut my frames down to almost negative numbers.  I might try it on v4 and see what happens.

That is correct...yes, I updated the beta, and reinstalled everything. I think the update helped...could be wrong, but on v4 Im getting 30 frames.

My TV is LG 55 inch...could go 60HZ but it blacks out every few seconds intermittently, so I did what RobAins has done and lock my monitor at 30 and go unlimited in the sim...smooth even w as16 and asca as long as I don't go crazy in the clouds:wacko:

EV3LeZT.png

6 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Great pics sir!... and a lovely AC. I only have the old Aerosoft version, which probably won't work properly in V4, so I may have add this to the wish-list. I'm very impressed by the P-38 Milvis supplied LM with for v4, which is super high quality...

Wow...I overlooked that one Mark,,,Thanks

I love Milviz stuff. Have the beloved 310 and the Baron

Archived