Southern Alaska Bug

petkez

Hello.  I live in Whitehorse, the Capital of the Yukon. Whitehorse is covered in the Orbx Southern Alaska with an updated city and airport. But since day one there has been a very ugly scenery bug. Take of from runway 32L @ CYXY and only 3 miles north of the airport is this black water tile. It looks awful and doesn't appear anywhere else.  Ive had this since day one of the release some years ago. I purchased a new PC last week and just installed P3Dv4 & Orbx but its still there.  It would be nice to get it fixed. It really takes away from the Orbx experience for me as its my home airport and I fly here alot.

Thanks guys for the terrific products.

Pete

Whitehorse.jpg

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I've seen Mr. Holger Sandmann reply to this.  If I remember correctly, if you have Vector, you need to untick frozen in winter or something like that.  

I just did a search and Mr. Nick Cooper posted about this.

No vector for P3Dv4 yet.  :(

Hi there,

please try the "open water in winter" checkbox in the SAK control panel. It's a similar issue with P3D to what also occurs with Vector when the option to automatically freeze rivers and lakes is active.

Cheers, Holger

3 minutes ago, Holger Sandmann said:

please try the "open water in winter" checkbox in the SAK control panel. It's a similar issue with P3D to what also occurs with Vector when the option to automatically freeze rivers and lakes is active.

Good to know Holger, thanks:)

Archived