Con not Launch FTX Central

After installing the new update FTX Central (downloaded from the website) the following message pops up when trying to launch FTX Central.

I have tried to delete the AppData/Temp/ORBX and AppData/ORBX but it doesn't work.

Thanks a lot,

Nick

Capture.PNG

I still have a problem also. If I Pause my anti Virus it works fine. Un pause it and I get a malware detected and it quits working. This is the what my Kap sees.

02.06.2017 17.25.06;Detected object (process memory) deleted;c:\users\john\appdata\local\orbx\ftxcentral\v3.2.0.3\ftxcentral.exe;c:\users\john\appdata\local\orbx\ftxcentral\v3.2.0.3\ftxcentral.exe;PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a;Other malware;06/02/2017 17:25:06

What gives here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is something else I get after it deletes the exe file. It turns into a config file. I opened it with notebook and got this.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
  <configSections>
    <section name="bugsnagConfig" type="Bugsnag.ConfigurationStorage.ConfigSection, Bugsnag" />
  </configSections>
  <bugsnagConfig apiKey="6f9f948cfc86f59d2a4ab2c3e5b12ea6" />
  <startup>
    <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5" />
  </startup>
  <runtime>
    <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
      <dependentAssembly>
        <assemblyIdentity name="Newtonsoft.Json" publicKeyToken="30ad4fe6b2a6aeed" culture="neutral" />
        <bindingRedirect oldVersion="0.0.0.0-7.0.0.0" newVersion="7.0.0.0" />
      </dependentAssembly>
    </assemblyBinding>
  </runtime>
</configuration>

It does this no matter if my Kap is paused or not when downloading and installing.

I get the same thing. It looks like there is two exe files. And the anti V is deleting the one you need thinking it's a malware file.

I am going to let the guys who posted the update answer this one.

This is what my Kap gives when it's on and I try to install FTX.

02.06.2017 17.51.03;Malicious program deleted;PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a;FTX Central;c:\users\john\appdata\local\orbx\ftxcentral\v3.2.0.3\ftxcentral.exe;06/02/2017 17:51:03

7 hours ago, Dog4Zero said:

I get the same thing. It looks like there is two exe files. And the anti V is deleting the one you need thinking it's a malware file.

I am going to let the guys who posted the update answer this one.

This is what my Kap gives when it's on and I try to install FTX.

02.06.2017 17.51.03;Malicious program deleted;PDM:Trojan.Win32.Bazon.a;FTX Central;c:\users\john\appdata\local\orbx\ftxcentral\v3.2.0.3\ftxcentral.exe;06/02/2017 17:51:03

I guess you are also using Kasperski...?

Hello,

Please  create an exclusion for FTX Central.exe in Kaspersky.

It is detecting a false positive and interfering with FTX Central.

Then re-install FTX Central and run it from the desktop shortcut

or start menu item.

Archived