Looking forward to P3Dv4 - PNW

andy1252

I had just had an emailshot for someone else's KBLI scenery, and it looked interesting but I thought I'd check out the version in PNW first. And it looked good, so I forgot about that and carried on flying. Using my newly installed copy of Little Nav Map (which is wonderful) I could see Vancouver not far away and was going to head there, but sort of wandered a bit and was heading for CVXX. And I just found myself realising exactly how much I'm going to enjoy all this when I get v4 in and get things like PNW in place. This flight was pretty good, and I'm well happy with my settings and the results I'm currently getting, but I was down to around 200mb free VAS when I stopped this flight so probably wouldn't have made it in to Vancouver, and the thought of the increased LOD and the effect it will have on some of these views is making me dribble all over my keyboard.

So - here's to v4!

GyKL9y0.jpg

4z1ZHAy.jpg

8FylYBm.jpg

W4w2kWJ.jpg

ZQIRG1G.jpg

lSfIHMG.jpg

b8iFSPr.jpg

And while I'm here, another big thank you to ORBX. I hoovered up everything I was missing in the current sale, and then the next day got the v4 announcement. I'm as happy as Homer in a donut factory.

Archived