CAG8 thank you Orbx

Just saw the announcement after I shut down the PC.  It's now ready to install next time I turn it on.

I'd just like to give a huge thank you to Orbx for giving us this beautiful area for free.

Best regards.

Jack

19 minutes ago, Neptune6 said:

He thx ORBX CAG8  beautiful area for free.

just some boats texture black , waiting for an update of ORBX Librairies V.xxx

Patrick

Thanks for the nice comments folks,

Patrick (and others who have this issue!), please see the following thread; it's almost certainly the cause. The fix is very simple. The problem is not with CAG8 or CAC8 for that matter. It's a single left over file in CAX6 that needs to be disabled or deleted.

2 hours ago, Larry_R said:

Thanks for the nice comments folks,

Patrick (and others who have this issue!), please see the following thread; it's almost certainly the cause. The fix is very simple. The problem is not with CAG8 or CAC8 for that matter. It's a single left over file in CAX6 that needs to be disabled or deleted.

Thanks Larry now work nice good job also !

Best Regards

Patrick

I'm glad that worked Patrick,

While I'm writing, my one suggestion would be that everyone at least look at the maps in the User Guide. I know User Guides are a pain (and I often skip them myself) but your chances of finding and approaching the seaplane dock properly are not good without either prior knowledge or looking at the maps and charts. Like the real world I guess. :)

Archived