Norway Airport elevations

MadStu

Hi, I've been flying around Norway and Scotland lately. I've got EU Norway installed and all of the airports I've visited so far have been good.

Except for these two. I flew from ENFG to ENKB and both were sunk into the ground. I don't have any other scenery installed in Norway. Is there a fix I'm missing? I ran the Airport Elevation Corrections in global vector in case it did anything, but it didn't have any affect.

Cheers

Stu :D

ENKB.jpg

ENFG.jpg

6 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Stu,

Have you ran the Airport Elevation Correction (AEC) tool in your Vector control panel?

Cheers

Doug

6 hours ago, MadStu said:

I ran the Airport Elevation Corrections in global vector in case it did anything, but it didn't have any affect.

Cheers

Stu :D

Hi there,

this type of issue typically happens if another add-on for that airport uses a different reference altitude but has higher display priority than our version. If you don't know which add-on that might be run a Windows Explorer search of your entire flightsim folder tree for all .bgl files that include the airport's ICAO as part of their names -- e.g., search term *ENFG*.bgl -- and post a list or screenshot of the results with full file names and folder paths

Cheers, Holger

Archived