FTX central

teecee

Yesterday I updated FTX Central to v3.1.0.2 and I now see that all my purchases show as "not installed". It also showed a new version of the Libraries to be available, which is DL as I type this.. Advice please. Teecee.

Thanks but I don't think so, I can not see how JV's initial intro is going to help. I had a quick look though, there is nothing there that covers my problem. Teecee.

1 hour ago, teecee said:

Yesterday I updated FTX Central to v3.1.0.2 and I now see that all my purchases show as "not installed". It also showed a new version of the Libraries to be available, which is DL as I type this.. Advice please. Teecee.

To add to this, if I run migration troubleshooter within the sim I get all region files exist, all files valid, but everything shows "not installed" in purple.Teecee.

Sorry, but I appear to have several posts re the same subject. I am not sure how I have managed to do this, but could the moderator remove the duplicates please. Teecee.

22 hours ago, teecee said:

Why is this not being looked at?? I posted 22hrs ago, and nothing. The latest Central killed my system and I get no help? I am of ill health and housebound and my sim is a big part of my life, so how about someone takes a look at my problem.

Archived