Cliffs or platoes

Lord Nibbo

1 hour ago, smudger said:

Hi Lord Nibbo,

Have you run the Airport Elevation Correction tool ?

A necessity after installing new scenery or airports

Follow the attached .doc

Smudger

Open FTX Central for Airport Elevation Corrections.docx

Yes I have done all that, It don't change this problem, I've also uninstalled Vector and re-installed but it was the same in some places even worse. I've added two more pics of the same airport in Alaska 9AK7 the north end of the lake. I just uninstalled Vectors  again :(

Vector ON.jpg

Vectors OFF.jpg

Hi there,

it looks like you may have had the Vector entries in the wrong positions in your scenery library menu, meaning above the FTX/SAK entries when they should be below.

The Vector installer should place the Vector entries in the correct position between the numbered "Base" entries and "Africa"; did that not happen for you? Also, where is your "FTX..." block of entries located?

Cheers, Holger

1 hour ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

it looks like you may have had the Vector entries in the wrong positions in your scenery library menu, meaning above the FTX/SAK entries when they should be below.

The Vector installer should place the Vector entries in the correct position between the numbered "Base" entries and "Africa"; did that not happen for you? Also, where is your "FTX..." block of entries located?

Cheers, Holger

When I run FTX Central it sorts out the order of layers for all my Orbx installs, what I mean if I move the Vector folders to a lower position, the next time I open FTX central it puts them back to where it wants them. I don't get to choose.All the entries are below Africa and above  Base entries  all except one which I cant remember it's title but that one sits about the third or fourth entry up from the very bottom bottom of the list.

My Library Insertion Points are

FTX entries below Africa.

OpenLC Below FTX

Nowhere for insertion of Vectors to choose from.

Ok, thanks for that Library order attachment, So how do you get the Vector entries to be below the open LC entries? My FTX Central keeps putting the Vector entries right at the top above FTXAA entries even above FTX ORBXLIBS.

So where do you suggest I have my insertion points 1 for FTX and 2 Open LC

OK I think I have got Vector & Alaska scenery working fine :) one happy bunny, well nearly one happy bunny just look at my Aerosoft Madeira scenery this first pic is with all Orbx Vectors turn off everything is perfect.

Pic 1 Orbx Vectors all turned off.jpg

This is Madeira with Orbx Vectors turned on but the altidude correction not applied.

Pic3 With Orbx turned on but Altitude not applied.jpg

And finally with Orbx Vectors turned on but with Altitude correction applied. :( not very good is it!!!!

Pic 2 Orbx Vectors turned on with elevation altitude  applied.jpg

On 5/3/2017 at 4:59 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

Please try this

and if it doesn't work, please try a search for Madeira X which will produce many more results.

Thanks.

Thanks for that link, a lot of bgl's to rmove so a  lot of hassle but it worked :)

Archived