KPSP Elevation Problem

jimh20

Hi Richard,

I've completed another flight KSAN-KPSP.  The libraries are more recent than the installation of both KSAN and KPSP.  I have mesh set to 5 metres.  KPSP is configured for SoCal.  I've used the Vector AEC tool. 

I've attached a couple of pictures.  Apologies if they are not the best.  I fly with an Oculus Rift which doesn't seem to help get the image right.

z1rYkEv.jpg

tlxIBzN.jpg

I very much hope this problem can be solved, and doesn't extend to other Orbx Airfields, as I have a plan to go North up the West Coast, visiting all the other fields.  I do own the complete set.

Regards, Jim

Hi,

I disabled KPSP in the AEC tool, and Palm Springs looks really beautiful now!  I also went there with my highest settings, mesh 1 metre, and all seemed perfect.

Thanks very much, Jim

Good news and glad it helped. I too, very often use im mesh setting in the full fats and to date haven't come across any "glitches" although it is advised to use 5m. No doubt there are potentially some incompatibilities but if i find one I will adjust accordingly. Not the same scenario though in a lot of the Global area. Depends where you are.

Is 5m mesh recommended for all Orbx sceneries then?  I was not aware if that is the case (things of which I'm not aware seem to be increasing at an alarming rate, these days!  :rolleyes: )

Right now I have a set of profiles, and only the lowest have 5m mesh.  I can change that if it's advisable!

Cheers, Jim

Archived