LOWI Bad-Weather Lights

RJ

Maybe it's just me but I see strange blinking light boxes when selecting Bad-Weather All-Day Lighting (Primary Runway and Rabbit Extended Approach) in FTXC3 Control Panel. Only LOWI is activated in SCENERY.CFG. 

Cheers, :)

2017-4-1_13-51-12-856.jpg

14 hours ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day RJ, something has either removed or corrupted the effects texture file for you. Drop this into your effects/texture folder and it should solve the problem. Also, could you let me know if this file is replacing an existing one on your system or not? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

fx_YMML2_orbx.zip

Hi Master, couldn't download your file but your tip solved the problem. No Orbx file was overwritten because everything else, except ORBX, is isolated from the P3D main folder... or sort of. Almost every non-Orbx product has its own folder for effects, textures and so on and for that I use the CFG files (Texture.cfg, Effects.cfg, SimObjects.cfg, etc.) located in "\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3". It takes more time installing things but I can isolate problems, like this one, when they appear. In a matter of minutes I found out who the culprit was. I could PM the files if you are interested (only 2). 

Anyway, could you kindly tell me what was inside "fx_YMML2_orbx.zip"?

And sorry for taking your time and patience.

Cheers, :)

You can mark this topic as RESOLVED.

Archived