Who need KSAN feedback?

Benny

3 minutes ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Free bird 

can you list list the additional files you turned off or on to achieve this please?

thanks 

jeff

KSAN-EXP50.bgl, KSAN-EXP51.bgl, KSAN-EXP52.bgl, KSAN-EXP53.bgl, KSAN-EXP123.bgl , 000_KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl and , KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl

you also have to go into ORBX/NA/SC085_scenery folder and turn off the two KSAN ADE files. Also I found is to first uninstall it and then re install it but dont tick anything in the Mode selection in the control panel. There is still a issue with photo real in the downtown area.    Josh

1 minute ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Hi Josh

thank you. I only use openLC so I guess that would eliminate the ORBX/NA/SCO85 file correct?

jeff

Yes. Does your terminals look good or does it have the default on top of it?

24 minutes ago, Jrbaird19 said:

I'm only interested in the airport and downtown San Diego. I want all the openLC features back 

I don't know. Do a search for KSAN and see what comes up. Maybe Matteo knows where to look. I have the region so all I did was turned those two file off.

5 minutes ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Josh

I would like to clarify these specific files. Those files will deactivate the photoreal scenery and POI only?

jeff

Just read Matteo's post on page one. That is all I know. I figured out how to remove the default from ORBX SoCal but don't know how with Land Class. This is all experiential right now and Matteo would have the answers if anyone.  Maybe he will add a ck box in the CP to accommodate those who just want the airport.

I found two more file to disable in the KSAN scenery folder.  KSAN-EXP4 and KSAN-PR2

I think with this setup I'm good to go. The only two things I have found are no cars in parking lot and the AC units on top of the terminals are about 20 ft above where they should be but is hardly noticeable. No more photo real except for whatever Orbx used in the SoCal region. I'm a happy camper now. Thank you Matteo for your help.

For those who want just the Airport and Have the ORBX SoCal region these are the files to turn off. This is all experimental and is not official.

What I do is just move the files out into a new folder rather than renaming them. Its really easy to put them back if needed.

ORBX/NA/KSAN/Scenery

KSAN-EXC.bgl

KSAN-EXC-EXP.bgl

POI_lib_nopat

KSAN-EXP50.bgl,

KSAN-EXP51.bgl,

KSAN-EXP52.bgl,

KSAN-EXP53.bgl,

KSAN-EXP123.bgl

KSAN-EXP4

KSAN-PR2

000_KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl

KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl

ORBX/NA/KSAN/Texture

KSAN-HOTEL_HOTEL1.dds

KSAN_HOTEL_HOTEL1_lm.dds

KSAN-HOTEL_ROOF5.dds

KASN-HOTEL_Roof5_lm.dds

ORBX/NA/NA_SCA05/scenery

ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN

ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN_CVX

17 minutes ago, Jrbaird19 said:

Hi Josh

I renamed the files you listed. I use global/openLC instead of Southern California. All of my global lights are back and it looks fantastic with just the airport and city.

thanks for posting the information 

jeff

The only new issues I have found are there is a red glow layer at night on a few roads leading into the city but it don't look that bad. The other issue is the traffic going over the bridge to Conrado is under the bridge. I got cars in the parking lot and boats buy ticking those in the CP.   I have added Ship Ai and UTlive for a real treat. I just did a sunset helicopter flight around the city and it was so alive with navy ships and cruise lines moving about, all my roads with cars and all the ORBX lights. Glad it works for you. The airport really added that final thing to ORBX SoCAL .   Josh

On 4/4/2017 at 2:26 PM, FreeBird said:

For those who want just the Airport and Have the ORBX SoCal region these are the files to turn off. This is all experimental and is not official.

What I do is just move the files out into a new folder rather than renaming them. Its really easy to put them back if needed.

ORBX/NA/KSAN/Scenery

KSAN-EXC.bgl

KSAN-EXC-EXP.bgl

POI_lib_nopat

KSAN-EXP50.bgl,

KSAN-EXP51.bgl,

KSAN-EXP52.bgl,

KSAN-EXP53.bgl,

KSAN-EXP123.bgl

KSAN-EXP4

KSAN-PR2

000_KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl

KSAN-car_only_Highway.bgl

ORBX/NA/KSAN/Texture

KSAN-HOTEL_HOTEL1.dds

KSAN_HOTEL_HOTEL1_lm.dds

KSAN-HOTEL_ROOF5.dds

KASN-HOTEL_Roof5_lm.dds

ORBX/NA/NA_SCA05/scenery

ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN

ADE_FTX_SCA_KSAN_CVX

I fixed the road traffic over the bridge and the double hotels near the airport by removing or renaming the files in red above.   Josh

Archived