Buildings un runway - incorrect textures at LSPM Ambri

Dreamsofwings1

Just thought I would take a flight in scenic Switzerland and on taxying at LSZL noticed strange taxiway markings i.e. centerlines sweeping into grass and disappearing.  Thought maybe that's just the way it is here as I was using the grass strip.

Flew on to LSPM but here it was very wrong.  There are buildings on the runway and taxiway markings but disjointed/truncated taxiway textures.  I can't see any issues with my scenery library settings and I've tried a force migration but issue still there.  Any ideas anyone?

fsx2017-03-2720-27-23-13.jpg
fsx2017-03-2720-27-35-55.jpg
fsx2017-03-2720-27-06-22.jpg
fsx2017-03-2720-27-53-53.jpg

Hi,

When I un-tick FTX Vector I do not see the houses at LSPM, LSZL I see no issue with what you describe, do you have residual 3rd party files at this location?

LSZL. I will report the issue to PILOTS for LSPM.

LY9UE3y.jpg

LSPM

pLno2zc.jpg

kwy3qA1.jpg

Thanks Richard, I appreciate you taking the time to look at it. So effectively if you have Vector active they you get the same issue? If you unselect it goes away?
No other third party scenery going on here apart from Pilots Global 2020 for FTX. And of course all the ORBX stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe that in fact there is already a fix for this but it has not yet been released.

The anomaly is not caused by Vector at all but by Open LC, or perhaps the combination of the two.

Here is how it looks with the fix.

This was for similar problems in Open LC North America but seems to have fixed Open LC Europe as well.

It is due to be released with the next library very soon.

LSZL

2017-3-31_9-7-47-318.jpg

LSPM

2017-3-31_9-13-12-862.jpg

Hi robkr1208,

To confirm Nicks belief that it is caused by OpenLC EU, I found that Autogen on runway is removed by unchecking OLCEU6 in FSX – Settings – Scenery at LSPM, so if there is a fix in the next Library release I can recheck OLCEU6.

Smudger.

LSPM.docx

Archived