First flight at ENNO

Jack Sawyer

15 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent views Jack, you will like this and all the other Norwegian airports.

Thanks Martyn!  It's on my list of places to explore.  Hopefully soon I'll be spending all my sim time in Norway.

But after what Mr. JV said today I was so hoping to do some KSAN flying tonight.  My credit card is screaming at me, "Hey! Aren't I supposed to be buying Orbx KSAN tonight?"  :lol:

It'll be done when it's done and then the wait will have been worth it.

4 minutes ago, tom2rific said:

great little plane and the scenery is knockout..your hangar must be huge Jack !

ThanksTom!  It surely is a knockout.  I have to tell you, I am hooked on Orbx stuff!  I could have that avatar, the "civilian dude" as Roger calls him just walk around and marvel at the detail.  Can you imagine how Innsbruck and KSAN will look?

And yes, my hangar is huge but now no more planes.  I was going to buy the CS727 this week but won't because if P3D 64 is imminent then it'll be a colossal waste.  Couple that with what Mr. JV said about free P3D upgrades I now focus my spending on scenery from them rather than planes which will not work in a 64 bit environment.  

Best regards Tom!

Jack

11 minutes ago, tom2rific said:

must be getting close...just noticed some new  pics 4 Innsbruck released    :)

cheers Jack

Yup, but as I keep banging on about, it'll be a sim paradsie with no VAS worries but a dearth of planes.  So it's a double deged sword.

8 hours ago, jury42 said:

This is a fantastic plane!

Thanks Jury, it's the Carenado Cessna 195.

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Super shots of ENNO there Jack! :)  Man, you are on a roll buying all this stuff. :D

Thanks Adam!  Yeah, I can't help myself.  Can always use airports but with a "possible" P3D 64 bit coming soon, why waste my money on planes?

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

Archived