Reality check on San Diego

Neil

While we wait for San Diego ( Bilbao and Innsbruch), have a look at the attached videp. It would seem the developer has it nailed, only thing missing might be the prominent (in the vid anyway) touchdown wheel marks. Really looking forward to this one.

Thank you Matteo for your reply. I think this will be a very well received scenery. I know there were some comments earlier on about textures, and San Diego is quite a unique challenge, there is so much paved area, no grass or gravel at all. It must be hot on that ramp in the summer!

As my father lives up the coast from KSAN about 45 minutes, I have flown in and out of this airport for years. I am really looking forward to this scenery package from Matteo. So far, the shots have been real stunning and I am eagerly looking forward to this one. Some San Diego to Catalina trips will be in order once I have my hands on this package. :D

2 hours ago, Matteo Veneziani said:

Yes, to many things have been improved, changed and added to the scenery. Wait until next set of screens to see the progress :)

I can't wait to purchase this one, Matteo!

And for those of us worrried about OOM, John V's hints that P3D v4 will be 64 bit and his comments on the new platform pricing policy should help convince would-be buyers.

That said, I've flown KSAN (default SCA region airport) to KPSP with my usual full complement of AI traffic, AI ships, etc. and frames were flyable with no OOMs.

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

As my father lives up the coast from KSAN about 45 minutes, I have flown in and out of this airport for years. I am really looking forward to this scenery package from Matteo. So far, the shots have been real stunning and I am eagerly looking forward to this one. Some San Diego to Catalina trips will be in order once I have my hands on this package. :D

Yes!  Catalina to San Diego is a great trip idea.

Steve

Archived