Inland water and small rivers are square

Hi guy's, I will try to upload a screen shot, but flying in Australia in P3dV3.4 with FTX Aus installed all the inland water are just square shaped, I did have this in FSX and after over writing the FTXAU18_custom, FTXAU38_custom texture files that seemed to fix the issue, I've tried the same thing in P3DV3.4 but it didn't work, so would anybody have any idea as to what to do? P3DV3.4, FTX Global, Vector, Open LC, FTX Australia, All NA.

Regards Rod.

Hi Doug, yep compatibility box checked,  as mentioned I was having this issue in FSX a year or so ago and on another thread advising to over write the aus18 & 38custom textures, think Holger suggested it, and that fixed the issue in FSX so I tried the same fix for P3DV3.4 but it didn't fix it, it seems to be worse in P3D and very annoying, hope we can sort it out.

Cheers Rod.

Hi guy's, just thought I'd update my issue with the Aus inland water, I uninstalled my client and content version and rolled back to version 3.3.5 to just see if it made any difference as nothing else worked which it didn't (not surprised) and then reinstalled the before hand version of the P3D Client and Content 3.5.9.18400 again and presto no more square inland water features in FTX Australia, don't ask how, why and did I do anything else, no I didn't just reinstalled the version I was previously using which was 3.4.9.18400 and all is great again, so I guess the topic is resolved, thanks for the feedback.

Cheers Rod.

Archived