ORBX Freeware Airport Not Showing Up

Hello,

I have a strange issue since trying the ORBX Freeware airports in FTXC3. At my home airport, KAJO, the freeware scenery is not showing up. I am not using Vector, just global and LC North America. When I go into my scenery library, I see FTX_ZZ_Global_Airports which I am not sure is correct. Here are some screenshots. I hope there is a solution. 

How it should look:

Z8e8us5.jpg

How it looks in my sim:

WrrWn5v.jpg

My scenery folder:

TlDbCuV.png

Hello Jordan.

I apologise for not attempting you answer your question as you are way more advanced in this and computers than I'll

ever be.

It interests me though why you are not running Vector.  Once you have found the answer to your problem, perhaps then, you could answer mine.

Thanks and good luck Jordan.

JimNZ

1 hour ago, JimNZ said:

Hello Jordan.

I apologise for not attempting you answer your question as you are way more advanced in this and computers than I'll

ever be.

It interests me though why you are not running Vector.  Once you have found the answer to your problem, perhaps then, you could answer mine.

Thanks and good luck Jordan.

JimNZ

I actually do, just hadn't installed it this time. After noticing this in a previous install, I completely reinstalled P3D to see if that would fix it and tried reinstalling a layer at a time to isolate it as a problem unrelated to Vector. 

On 1/12/2017 at 10:14 AM, Nick Cooper said:

Do you have a folder with the corresponding name at the location shown in your scenery library?

Hi Nick, and thank you for replying. I don't have any KAJO scenery in my folder, just the FTX_ZZ_Globalairports in that screen shot. Should I? 

If I'm not mistaken, yes. They are in the manual, but in italic writing, which means they are not installed by this version’s installer as the airport is now available as a separate payware release or part of a Region pack. These airports are kept on the list for the sake of completeness and for those who may still have the old installation.

Greetings!

On 1/17/2017 at 9:36 AM, Bermuda425 said:

If I'm not mistaken, yes. They are in the manual, but in italic writing, which means they are not installed by this version’s installer as the airport is now available as a separate payware release or part of a Region pack. These airports are kept on the list for the sake of completeness and for those who may still have the old installation.

Greetings!

Ah, I see. I still struggle with So Cal so I uninstalled it. What a bummer. Thanks for the help!

Archived