ORBX Melbourne airport and direct x 10 help

Rodneyprice

I have the latest Melbourne airport installed and when running fsx in direct x 10 mode all looks good except the entire airport taxiways are just one big black square,

The buildings and runways are all ok , just the taxiways and grass surrounding taxiways,  any idea please?

I have lots of other orbx Australia addons with no problems , also running orbx global base pack , global vector and AU Australia. , all updated to latest.

Yep checked all that , it seems that Melbourne airport 2.0 works fine with no texture issues and direct x 10 , its the latest Melbourne 3.10 and direct x 10 is where I am having texture issues as described first off.   Come to think of it now when I used FSX in DX9 I was now and then getting the same problem with Melbourne taxiways , only noticed when flying above, I have a very high end computer so power isn't the problem , might check the status of my direct X.

Hi Nick , Thanks for info , I ended up buying the DX Fixer , All fixed and looking good , one more question if yourself or others may know , I have also installed the free traffic for Australia and they all look good and do their job nicely but also mixed in with them are the default FSX AI jets such as world travel etc , how do I get rid of them and still have the Aussie traffic?

Archived