Orbx libraries

Darryl

Where are the service packs for  the regions and various airports , i dont see them in the support page , also do i need the service pack for NA CRM region if i re download it from my Flightsimstore account? 

there is a link on this forum with access to all updates needed in Central V2, especially for users

that like to stay at central V2, which is not a bad idea at this moment, looking to all the problems

at this moment with download speeds.

24 minutes ago, sim123 said:

looking to all the problems

at this moment with download speeds.

There are indeed MANY of us that do NOT have ANY problems with Central v3, and that includes download speeds. Just saying.....;)

+1, Sniper.  This past Friday, before the big sale ended, I managed to download *and* install 6 Orbx items (granted, not Global or Vector or OLC NA) in less than an hour.  Problems with download speed seem to be restricted to a relatively few folks, unfortunately for them.

12 hours ago, Darryl said:

Where are the service packs for  the regions and various airports , i dont see them in the support page , also do i need the service pack for NA CRM region if i re download it from my Flightsimstore account? 

Hi,

Service Packs are now available directly by FTX Central V3. No external download available. As you seem not to be aware, please read this pinned topic to understad the process

You can keep your FSS DL and not to migrate but wrapper won't work anymore incase you reformat windows or change PC.

Once, migration from FSS to ORBX Direct Done, install FTX Central 3 to go further.

Don't forget to update your profile by adding the ORBX Order Number (mandatory when requesting support)

Archived