Anybody here flying a UAV

wombat

Not yet... Well... I have smaller, "fun" ones, including a Blade Nano QX FPV with a headset, but nothing I would consider a "proper" drone.
 I am however hoping to get a Mavic Pro pretty soon... There's a lot of cool walking trails round here, and it would be nice to take it out on those... Plus I wouldn't mind breaking into a little commercial stuff in due time. How's the video quality of the Mavic?

9 minutes ago, Rob Newman said:

Not yet... Well... I have smaller, "fun" ones, including a Blade Nano QX FPV with a headset, but nothing I would consider a "proper" drone.
 I am however hoping to get a Mavic Pro pretty soon... There's a lot of cool walking trails round here, and it would be nice to take it out on those... Plus I wouldn't mind breaking into a little commercial stuff in due time. How's the video quality of the Mavic?

out of the box is good but there are a lot of settings to improve standard settings, did a few adjustments to mine yesterday and today is too winding to fly a test flight, I am new to all of this so learning as I go along.

Archived