Palm Trees in Colorado

Jocko

I have palm trees in Colorado when NALC is ticked in the scenery library. When I un-tick the NALC boxes, the palm trees (as well as a lot of other scenery) go away. 

Any help getting this sorted out would be appreciated.

I am running FSX-SE and ran the "verify integrity of game cache" and reinstalled all ORBX add-ons again. 

581d3ce2a5c9b

rsz_lcproblem-1.png

rsz_lcproblem-2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been 3 1/2 months and still no reply from support, even though on your main-page you tell us to go to the forums for support.

Still have palm trees in Colorado (BTW there are no palm trees in Colorado). When I un-tick Orbx land class in the library, the palm trees go away leading me to believe it has something to do with the ORBX plugin. Order number is posted above

Hi there,

thanks for posting the order numbers. However, as Nick mentioned above, without coordinates embedded in the screenshots (Shift-Z) or posted separately we cannot double-check whether what you're seeing is an issue with the product(s) or your specific installation/setup. Colorado and Kauai are big places...

Cheers, Holger

Hi guys,

thanks for the additional information. Looks like there are some landclass tiles in that area originally made for southern California and similar locales. I've sent a note to the openLC NA developer to investigate whether those urban types can be replaced with another class in a future service pack. There's no quick fix/workaround as those same autogen sets are used in locations where palm trees do exist. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers, Holger

Archived