ENSG Sogndal

Neil

Thank you Andreas Hegi for choosing to bring this remarkable airport and area to flightsim. Not the most forgiving of landscapes, similar to the British Columbia coast, I am familiar with. This time of year, cold forbidding and unforgiving, spring and summer are a different thing. Purchased with MasterCard, and  it was probably the smoothest, fastest purchase process I have seen, less than 1 minute from start of purchase to download process!

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thank you Andreas Hegi for choosing to bring this remarkable airport and area to flightsim. Not the most forgiving of landscapes, similar to the British Columbia coast, I am familiar with. This time of year, cold forbidding and unforgiving, spring and summer are a different thing. Purchased with MasterCard, and  it was probably the smoothest, fastest purchase process I have seen, less than 1 minute from start of purchase to download process!

+1 

Same for me Andreas!

1 hour ago, Neil said:

+2 :)

16 hours ago, Neil said:

+3:huh::)

Archived