Bravo Orbx

FreeBird

I just downloaded Catalina and couldn't believe how beautiful it is represented. I thought I had gone to Jarrad's. Anyhow the buying processe was seamless and it only took 14 min from pushing the buy button to flying it. Thanks Tim and Ken for another great package.

10 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I can't wait to get home from work today, purchase this package install and fly....has been making my mouth water since those beautiful preview shots started showing up :)

Downloading... he he he... but manual download from work, i can't afford big download from home.

Ben

20 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

I can't wait to get home from work today, purchase this package install and fly....has been making my mouth water since those beautiful preview shots started showing up :)

Work always gets in the way of fun and you most likely got 4 more hours to pau hana. Catalina is great helicopter territory you will love it. I love to see Hawaii like this.

49 minutes ago, Benny said:

A lot of us are crazy ORBX junkies.... We should start a fan club, haaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

Ben

Very true, very true...but I am not complaining in the least :lol:

50 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Work always gets in the way of fun and you most likely got 4 more hours to pau hana. Catalina is great helicopter territory you will love it. I love to see Hawaii like this.

Got my helo is all ready to go. I agree, islands like Hawaii and Catalina make great helicopter territory.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

I just downloaded Catalina and couldn't believe how beautiful it is represented. I thought I had gone to Jarrad's. Anyhow the buying processe was seamless and it only took 14 min from pushing the buy button to flying it. Thanks Tim and Ken for another great package.

+1! Clapping-Hands-Sign.jpgClapping-Hands-Sign.jpgClapping-Hands-Sign.jpg

Archived