NZMF rwy29 pause fsx or P3D simulator at a specific location

Kiwon kim

Hi

I've tested runway 29 at NZMF to find what makes screen paused at the specific location.

it happened for 2~3 sec whenever i pass the point over and over...even slowly 10~20knots

In my case, both FSX and P3D has same issue... it's weird

I felt that NZMF has a transparent barrier at the location of freezing default airplane whatever..

Please check the location of coordinate attatched file and picture

I paused simlator to take a picture at the moment of freezing screen

and I hope ORBX team find out the cause and let people finding solution about this issue know how to fix it :unsure:

NZMF_freezing_point.jpg

NZMF_Location.jpg

Howdy Kiwon,

I just ran this test and could not replicate the issue.  I did it engine on, as well as slew mode.  Perhaps it relates to a specific aircraft.

2 hours ago, Kiwon kim said:

Hi

I've tested runway 29 at NZMF to find what makes screen paused at the specific location.

it happened for 2~3 sec whenever i pass the point over and over...even slowly 10~20knots

Hi there,

if you search our forum with the keywords "NZMF" and "pause" you'll find lengthy previous discussions about this topic. Unfortunately, it appears to be some hard-coded re-indexing of scenery libraries that causes the brief pause, and it just happens to get triggered at that particular position.

Cheers, Holger

12 hours ago, MotoDave said:

Howdy Kiwon,

I just ran this test and could not replicate the issue.  I did it engine on, as well as slew mode.  Perhaps it relates to a specific aircraft.

Thank you for your testing  and sharing your pc system information

Hmm... In my case, It happend since upgrade new pc... may be graphic card ?? 

I had used GTX670 before with i7 2700k... as i remember that i've never experianced with old system..

My new system is  i7 6700k ,GTX1070 on windows7 64bit it's over clocked 4.5

I need to test NZMF with old system..

12 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

Hi there,

if you search our forum with the keywords "NZMF" and "pause" you'll find lengthy previous discussions about this topic. Unfortunately, it appears to be some hard-coded re-indexing of scenery libraries that causes the brief pause, and it just happens to get triggered at that particular position.

Cheers, Holger

Hi, Mr Holger

I've searched and tried to find solution at the forum but there was no specific information related to this issue

10 hours ago, Kiwon kim said:

Thank you for your testing  and sharing your pc system information

Hmm... In my case, It happend since upgrade new pc... may be graphic card ?? 

I had used GTX670 before with i7 2700k... as i remember that i've never experianced with old system..

My new system is  i7 6700k ,GTX1070 on windows7 64bit it's over clocked 4.5

I need to test NZMF with old system..

Sorry dude, looks like I made a mistake.  I don't know what's happening here.  Although I did not experience any pause I'll have to recheck.  

The fact that there is no fix is very disconcerting.  It's a never ending battle.  

Hi,

I have the same issue. I notice this happens on ground and in the air, and with all the aircrafts i have tested. When i migrated from P3d v2 to v3, i have checked this on fresh and clean installation (stock Nzmf). The issue was till there, but it was about 1/2 second hanging. The more i Install scenery add-ons (have only Orbx, but a lot), the more i see the bug growing. Actually, it hangs for 6 seconds...

Strange and sad, Nzmf has lost a lot of interest with that !

There is no fix. I have tested this to all ends and it is hard coded into the FSX engine. If you try with a bare bones setup in default you will also notice a small pause. As you add more scenery and the bigger your sim gets the pause will be greater. This issue also happens at Murray Field. There is no way ORBX can fix this and I hope they wont develop anymore airports where this happens. I'm sure this came up in beta testing but I could be wrong. I just use the other runway heading and live with it.

On ‎2016‎년 ‎11‎월 ‎21‎일 at 4:01 AM, Simu67 said:

Hi,

I have the same issue. I notice this happens on ground and in the air, and with all the aircrafts i have tested. When i migrated from P3d v2 to v3, i have checked this on fresh and clean installation (stock Nzmf). The issue was till there, but it was about 1/2 second hanging. The more i Install scenery add-ons (have only Orbx, but a lot), the more i see the bug growing. Actually, it hangs for 6 seconds...

Strange and sad, Nzmf has lost a lot of interest with that !

Hi...

does it hangs 6 second? wow,  time is arrow but you feel that the moment is almost system down

I hope ORBX team investigate this issue.. I wonder why they let this issue leave aside unsolved case

On ‎2016‎년 ‎11‎월 ‎21‎일 at 4:54 AM, FreeBird said:

There is no fix. I have tested this to all ends and it is hard coded into the FSX engine. If you try with a bare bones setup in default you will also notice a small pause. As you add more scenery and the bigger your sim gets the pause will be greater. This issue also happens at Murray Field. There is no way ORBX can fix this and I hope they wont develop anymore airports where this happens. I'm sure this came up in beta testing but I could be wrong. I just use the other runway heading and live with it.

Thanks for good suggestion the other side approach and take off.. but i want to fly where i would like to go ^^

Archived