Major issues with Germany North

rockliffe

Hmm, well with the amount of time I have just spent reinstalling both Win7, FSX-SE and all my 6 years of backups, I can tell you, the last thing I wanted to experience was an issue with my scenery! I have been extremely careful with my installations and followed procedures to a tee. However, as you can see from the screenies, all is not well at Berlin EDDI in Germany North. 

Autogen is missing from around the airport and there are some strange oddities elsewhere, including bleeding through of other textures. I am running FTX 2 control panel, have run Vector, the migration tool and installed the latest libraries. I have gone through the scenery library and believe it's as it should be (?) any ideas?

At first i though it may have had something to do with Aerosoft Stuttgart but i have deleted that from the scenery library and it has made no difference. I have no other mesh installed and so at a loss. Can any of the clever guys help me with this. Also an opinion of the library order too would be well received. 

Autogen0.jpg

Autogen1.jpg

Autogen2.jpg

SceneryLibrary.jpg

31 minutes ago, jalbrech said:

When I had a problem with this after upgrading, I needed to remigrate my scenery using the latest Orbxlibs.  Hope that works for you.

Jay A.

Hi Jay, sure, I have the latest from September. The very latest, the  November release, is not recognised by FTX Cental 2

23 minutes ago, Doogles said:

I would just reinstall Global base, just run the installer over top of everything and recheck it with the trouble shooter again.

Cheers

Doug

Hmm, I was going to do that but prefer not to. I'll uninstall I think and then do a reinstall. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Doogles said:

I would just reinstall Global base, just run the installer over top of everything and recheck it with the trouble shooter again.

Cheers

Doug

Are you sure it's OK to reinstall without uninstalling first?

Guys: GEN comes already fully migrated. That's why it doesn't show up in the troubleshooter. If you still run FTX Central 2 instead of FTX Central 3 then simply go into the troubleshooting tab and click force migration and see if that fixes your issues with Global.

Archived