FTXCentral V3 not working

Matthew Neale

Press start, then type "snipping tool".

After that, press "new", select FTX Central.

Then, you can save the image to your desktop.

Finally, click the "choose files..." button that appears at the bottom of the reply box and select the file you saved previously.

I'm also having problems with FTX3.  It will not allow me to access my previously purchased products, i.e., Scotland, England, etc.  It says "You do not have access to that build".  Also, when I start FTX3 the Select Simulator box stays on the screen.

3 minutes ago, N987PL said:

I'm also having problems with FTX3.  It will not allow me to access my previously purchased products, i.e., Scotland, England, etc.  It says "You do not have access to that build".  Also, when I start FTX3 the Select Simulator box stays on the screen.

Please make a new topic for your issue

4 minutes ago, Matthew Neale said:

Thank you.

I have pasted

Very strange, can you please try the suggestions in this answer? http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1262450/wpf-window-entirely-black/7072730#7072730

5 minutes ago, hankblack said:

I've got the same problem.

It's driving me mad. It says EU & others need updating so after getting the error I redownloaded it from Flightsimstore. But the versions are the same.

Not sure why I am getting an update notice if the files are the same.

Hello Matthew Neale,

Thank You for your understanding and you patience, I will lock this Topic and mark Answered (do not worry it is not forgotten)

N98PL, StratManiac and Hankblack if you guys need support please post a new Topic with whatever issue you are having.

To those who have piggy backed this topic with the "you do not have access to that build" message,

it has nothing to do with the error reported by Matthew and everything to do with the need to transfer your licences to OrbxDirect

or in the case of freeware, add the product to your account.

FTX Central will not update products that are not registered at Orbx Direct.

Archived