Hate to do this, but.... [Flightsimstore - no response]

Ripcord

.... don't really see a choice?

How long are we expected to wait for a response from a human at FSS?  Is there some better way than writing them an email or submitting a ticket?

I will be the first to say that these guys have been nothing but the BEST in my previous dealings with them.  They have been exceedingly fair with me, I want to be clear.

That said, they are painfully slow and I don't think I have ever managed to establish contact with them without some form of public griping here on the forums.  Is this a 'me' problem?  Is there some better way to reach them directly?

• Tim Harris changed the title to Hate to do this, but.... [Flightsimstore - no response]

The guy told me that sometimes the emails get hung up in the SPAM filter.... amazing.

Yet the guy is sorting me out right now as I type this, so again, I have to be fair to them and give them their due.  Just wish the email thing would get fixed and there'd be no drama.

I am in the same boat, Ripcord.

Haven't had a drama in years and then a few months back, nothing but. I tried contact, including direct email to Adrian, from here (he never replied).

When I did get a response, the response was less than satisfactory, so It seems to me there is certainly some issues there.

I've resolved to wait to buy any new software until the ORBX store comes online.

Frank

6 hours ago, Tim Harris said:

Hi Ripcord, was this in relation to an Orbx product? just curious

Of course.  Otherwise I would have no business posting here.  And even then it is pretty cheeky on my part, but again, what else was I going to do?

At least now we know how to reach these guys in an effective and timely manner.

Your not the only ones.

Tried to get a problem with my downloads fixed.

Opened 3 tickets-no response.

Emailed 6 times-no response.

Phoned the store 3 times-no one answered.

Finally wrote a letter-got no reply.

I've spent around $2000 at FSS,no more they lost this customer.

Kim.

Amazing that they respond to well to FB.  I wish they would list that on their website, as at least one way to reach them.  The ticket thing works, but you have to go on FB to get them to find your case #.

Archived