Open LC_EU in P3D v 3.4.9 problem

jlund

Since I reset my PC back to factory settings and reinstalled P3D, FTX Global, FTX Vector and FTX Lc_EU my scenery is full of squares and bad looking scenery. I have found out that LC_EU is the problem, cause when I disable all lc_eu files in my scenery library the scenery looks ok. 

I'm adding some screenshots of how it looks with lc enabled and pictures of my scenery library. Hope you can spot what might be wrong and how to fix it.

Jlund

Order N#: FSS0446232

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Your Scenery Library looks Ok to me but obviously your pic shows it with OLC EU disabled. Did you also install the latest orbxlibs. I see you have it in your pic but is it the latest one? Also did you run the migration again since you state you did a PC reset and reinstallation of the FTX addons? When you reinstalled did you then open up FTX Cenral and allow it to sync?

No, the picture is WITH LC_eu ENABLED, it's just the picture of the scenery library it's taken after i disabled the lc, to see if it made any difference.

The libs is version 160906 which is the latest one

I have run the migration tool, and synced it, also without any difference.

My FTX Central says version 2, but there's still a tick box with hybrid mode, I thought it was removed in the latest version?

I get this error in the picture, and it doesn't matter if I choose to load or unload it. But why does it say OLC_NA1? isn't that a North America lc?

14.jpg

OK if you have Hybrid still showing then it is incorrect. I suggest a reinstall of orbxlibs. You have the correct version number 160906 but it appears it has not installed correctly because you would not have either the Hybrid nor "Apply" options as both were removed with the latest orbxlibs.

Regarding OLC NA1 I again suggest reinstalling it again ensuring you unzip the file and then extract all the segments into a temporary folder until you have all the files including the exe file in one folder. Then run the exe as Administrator, then open your reinstalled FTX Central and let it sync the new install of OLC NA.. I cannot remember how many files there are in the original OLC NA Alaska/Canada because I upgraded to the new OLC NA which includes the rest of the USA including the original Alaska/Canada portions.

Bottom line is you do not have orbxlibs installed or not properly installed. Re install and see how you go.

As I mentioned, it looks to be working, so I'm not gonna touch anything right now. However I DON'T have the North America LC so where it came from I have no Idea. The libs are installed and enabled and so far everything looks OK. Thanks a lot for the help, but for now I will say it's solved and will try to install some addons to se how it behaves. Thanks again.

You may well get additional problems if you don't reinstall the orbxlibs, but that is up up you. It will not damage your setup. I think OLC NA is a LC that is in there by default or related to another FTx addon but is replaced with the payware FTX NA OLC. Could be wrong but I think I recall having such a named file in the scenery library before I bought FTX OLC NA Alaska/Canada and then OLC NA complete.

Archived