Flight Sim Con - RAF Cosford - 8th October 2016

Caluma65

I am attending the Flight Sim Conference 2016 at RAF Cosford this Saturday 8th October 2016 hosted by Just Flight.  I was hoping that Orbx may be attending but I do not see their name on the Company List.  Can anyone from Orbx confirm if there will be an Orbx representative in attendance?

Additionally, I would be keen to hear from anyone else who is planning on attending this event.  It should be a great day and for those who had not heard about it - tickets are still available and can be purchased for only £7.00 using the following website. (http://flightsimcon.com/)

I look forward to hearing from anyone making the trip and hope to catch up with you during the conference.  Cheers,

Calum

Hi Stewart,

I'm going too and looking forward to it as well.  Really looking forward to hearing what Dovetail Games have to say about this new sim.  I hoping for great things.  Hopefully see you down there.  Cheers,

Calum

As I understand it Orbx will be using one of the other company's stands to show of their wares. Mr John Venama did say a while ago that there will be none of the Orbx staff there. Supposedly no staff were available to do the show. Derek.  

We did intend to make use of another vendor's booth to demo Orbx products, but I never heard back from them and have not had a chance to give them our pop-up banner or our latest product installers. Oh well, we'll be sure to be there in force in 2017!

For me this will be my first visit to a Flightsim Con. show and could possibly be my last as I am not getting any younger, 74 this year soon, wish I was still 65 and was really looking forward to meeting some of the Orbx staff. Guess that's not going to happen. Plus it seems we will not be able to see any Orbx demonstrations of anything at all,won't be able to buy anything Orbx. Very poor planning but suppose with every thing that is in the pipeline coming soon this was inevitable as I guess Orbx staff are pretty busy at this momment. Hope to see you guys later. In the meantime looking forward to see, I hope some of you Flightsim guys there. Derek.

Archived