FTX NSTU Autogen Missing

ThePilot777

Hello :)

recently, I started doing time-lapse videos on my second channel and so, I wanted to do one at NSTU, but a few days before (wanted to do a flight with the twotter), I noticed that the Autogen was missing :/

Anyone know this problem? and how to solve it? :)

Greetings,

Marc

Hello Marc,

Is all of the Auto-gen missing? Around the whole Island? Please try to re install over the top and let me know how it looks. I installed it this morning and I definitely have Auto-Gen. It would also help to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing on your side please. I have left a how to below. 

Hi Marc,

Do you have any trees showing, for example a couple around the Pago Pago terminal?, If not then something is up, so we'll run through a few steps -

1 - Start with checking the location of your simulator is correct in the registry by running the registry tool http://orbxsystems.com/RegistryFixTool.zip

2 - Then install the latest Orbxlibs from the website (right-click and run as 'admin') : https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

3 - Open up FTXcentral, allow it to do its thing, make sure everything is up to date

4 - Recheck NSTU

5 - if still nothing confirm date stamp on Sim..\Autogen\Autogendescriptions.spb is August ‎28, ‎2016

If you have followed the steps above correctly, and still nothing, there must be something preventing the Orbxlibs installer (and the NSTU installer if there are absolutely no trees) from working correctly in your system

Do you have Anti-virus running?, and which simulator are you using, and in which location is it installed?

42 minutes ago, Tim Harris said:

Do you have any trees showing, for example a couple around the Pago Pago terminal?

Can you please confirm this bit?

Archived