Vector errors around EHRD

Jon Clarke

With all "Transportation" options enabled in Vector there are areas around Rotterdam airport EHRD that are incorrect regarding Roads, Traffic and Bridges.
First pic is at LAT N51 57.81 and shows traffic driving across non existent roads, in fact across fields.
Second pic is at LAT 51 58.03 LON E4 28.33 and shows a bridge or flyover on a non existent road with the bridge sitting on top of a populated area. There is also traffic (a red car at the bottom right of the pic)
Pic 1

NoRoadbutTraffic.jpg

Pic 2

BridgenoRoadbutredvehicle.jpg

Is your Vector installation up to 1.45?

There were roads that went missing in the 1.40 update.

Have you also set all of the Vector scenery library entries to active, I remember you have

posted various topics where you had disabled some parts of it?

Here is a shot at your second co-ordinates, the first seems to be only half of them?

(No frame rate this time. :))

2016_9_14_9_26_51_384.jpg

Many thanks Nick again. No I am not on 1.45 so that will be the problem. I am in 1.40. I do have all the Vector scenery library options files active. I will install 1.45 if that helps. Just as an aside, were the roads missing in v1.30-1.35?  I really don't want to have to go through all the enable/disable manually exercise again. Could I just make a copy of my current AEC Scenery file, update and then replace the update's AEC scenery file with my copied one. That would alleviate the enable/disable saga?

I think you can save your Vector control panel settings as a profile and then select it after you have updated.

I am not sure about the roads in 1.35 but I think they were there.

My picture is of 1.45, don't worry if the version does not change in FTX Central, it will still show as 1.40 after

the update to 1.45.

Archived