YBBN and YMML Missing Autogen Building textures

lucastng

Hi

Order #FSS0449313  - FTX Australia SP4

Order #FSS0515915  - FTX YBBN

Order #FSS0517805  - FTX YMML

Problem

I am having black building textures in YBBN and YMML. Roof tops are fine. Please see attached screen capture link. Please help. Thanks.

Screen capture

http://prntscr.com/cdn6q8

P3DV3.3 contenterrorlog :

[error.442]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDZ2.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.443]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDZ2LM.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)

[error.643]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDE3.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.644]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDE3LM.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.645]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDE2.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.646]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDE2LM.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.647]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDI2.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.648]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDI2LM.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.649]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDZ2.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)
[error.650]
error=Texture FTXAUBLDZ2LM.BMP failed to load (FE_REQUEST_STATUS==13)

Hi

Any other users of FTX YBBN and YMML would you help to search for this file names in your p3d folders? I just want to find out where this file suppose to be so I could have some clue which installer is suppose to install this files.

The missing files are of this name : FTXAUBLDE3.BMP(Please search this let me know which folder you found it)

I cannot find any of this files with this naming at all in my Orbx subfolders for FTX AU SP4 and FTX YBBN and FTX YMML.

Thanks.

I have searched my FTX AU folder for * FTXAUBLDE3.BM* and I don't find that file either. I don't find any file with BLDE in it. It would most likely be in your Textures folder not the Orbx AU folder but the Texture folder in your P3D directory. I say that because I can find FTXAUBLDEbmp files in there. Have you tried a reinstall of AU and then reinstall's of YBBN and YMML? Then open FTX Central to allow synchronising?

23 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

I have searched my FTX AU folder for * FTXAUBLDE3.BM* and I don't find that file either. I don't find any file with BLDE in it. It would most likely be in your Textures folder not the Orbx AU folder but the Texture folder in your P3D directory. I say that because I can find FTXAUBLDEbmp files in there. Have you tried a reinstall of AU and then reinstall's of YBBN and YMML? Then open FTX Central to allow synchronising?

Hi Jjaycee1

Thanks. I dont hv those files anywhere in P3D so I guess I will reinstall AU SP4 follow by YBBN and YMML, thanks for the clue :D

Archived