Another set of NZNI

Jack Sawyer

I apologize in advance if ya'll are getting sick of my yellow plane in New Zealand, but me and my lovely and gracious wife who likes to be with me while I fly love doing these flights.

I have seven sets of screens I am about to upload.

Right, this is NZNP to NZOH

The usual disclaimer, Orbx everything, if they made an Orbx toaster oven I'd but the darned thing!

Global, Vector, NZNI, NZSI, NZMF, Trees, FreemeshX, AS16 & ASCA full dynamic mode, RED HD Textures only, EZCA, Track IR, and a partridge in a pear tree…

qHsx0oJ.jpg

Sy9x7p7.jpg

aFURXCj.jpg

euqL6Zn.jpg

ipRlu2j.jpg

gfjJZAm.jpg

JfQVIpz.jpg

aWkXS8G.jpg

lXfMym7.jpg

I have no idea what mountain this since I have never been there but it sure as heck is cool looking!

mG1ESjn.jpg

dC0ZSUf.jpg

TII6xHw.jpg

NMMUSPE.jpg

RehFmE9.jpg

Nice intro Jack, had me laughing.

I hope one day you are going to let your wife have a fly and so pleasing to hear she enjoys sitting in the passenger seat watching your flights.

Beautiful set of shots and a top area to fly.

You are looking at Mount Egmont/Taranaki, I did a flight around it a few weeks ago, quite spectacular the way it rises out of the flat landscape.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Nice intro Jack, had me laughing.

I hope one day you are going to let your wife have a fly and so pleasing to hear she enjoys sitting in the passenger seat watching your flights.

Beautiful set of shots and a top area to fly.

You are looking at Mount Egmont/Taranaki, I did a flight around it a few weeks ago, quite spectacular the way it rises out of the flat landscape.

:lol:  Thanks Martyn, that made my morning here in Georgia, I try ti make people laugh.

Thanks for explaining what mountain that is, I never would have known.  Did you do a real-life flight around it?  If so I'm jealous.  I have been medically grounded.  :(

How high is it?  Does it have snow on it in summer?  It's cool looking, we have nothing even close to it here in Georgia.

New Zealand looks to be about the size of California or maybe a little bigger yet it's full of such beautiful and very varied terrain.  I really enjoyed the North Island flights and today I have one more NI flight then on to the South Island and it appears to be even more beautiful.

And thank you all you guys for your comments.

Best regards,

Jack

Archived