OpenLC_NAMERICA2 is Missing? Why is this happening?

Airwolf

Hey Orbx Devs,

I have a very clean p3d system.  In fact a dedicated ssd for p3dv3.  The only addons installed at the moment are Pilot's Global Mesh FTX edition, FTX Global, Vector, openLC_Europe and OpenLC_North America and the latest Libraries.  Only non-orbx product is pmdg 777, Fs2Crew RAAS and FSUIPC and Flyinside for VR.  That is  it.  No weather addons nor any other textures.

Windows 10 Pro (non-anniversary update), no antivirus (windows defender is turned off as I said this is strictly controlled flightsim computer), UAC turned off etc.

1) I installed Global Mesh first and then global and vector.  Tested everything.

2) Installed Europe LC and then

3) Installed North America LC and then latest patch to 1.15

only then 4) I installed the latest libraries.

The latest libraries did the migration thing and then I look into my scenery.cfg and I notice openLC_Namerica2 is missing.  I even tried to reinstall openLC NA again and even then no scenery location is added for namerica2

I am worried what else is missing? b/c the FTX Central is not reporting any errors.

I know I can add the location manually, but I do not want do that - I need the software to do it.

Thanks,

openlc_error.JPG

Archived