SP4 Water Class on Land.

rick66

Found this problem today on my AU tour, whilst flying from YBRM to Darwin, every small dam i flew over in this region had a inland water tile covering the area of each dam and also it affected rivers as well, this went on for a good 15 mins flying, all my addon`s are up to date including Vector and the AU region box is also ticked in Vector, frozen water is off.

As i got closer to Katherine area and Lake Argyle in the NT it had ceased and all textures were normal.

Can somebody reproduce this. here are the co,ord`s from P3dv3.3.

Lat: S18`16.76` Lon: E126` 48.53`

And just a side note i did turn sliders down and mess with settings on the fly including scenery refresh and the result was the same.

Thank you

1678d4.jpg

Bump... Could i get some support on this please, is it possible for someone to try the coordinates in P3d and replicate my issue, it`s a real Immersion killer for SP4, it seems where ever the ponds are dark green inland water texture it has a whole water tile above the terrain??

Here`s a few more examples around Cairns, And i`m not seeing this continuously, it`s happens only when that type of pond is rendered, so i know it`s not my installation, this is default P3d Water.

19b42e.jpg

264474.jpg

16 hours ago, John Dow said:

I know a few days ago a similar post to yours was answered to the effect that it's a bug in P3D

14 hours ago, Holger Sandmann said:

see this thread for an explanation and workaround

Thank you both for the help and the workaround helped, and i did try and search under sp4 but found zilch.

Cheers.

Archived