Iowa with OpenLC NA 1.15 IA27 - KGFZ

MotoDave

Here is a series of screen shots in Iowa with freeware FTX airports starting and landing (IA-27 to KGFZ).  I think most people would prefer more dramatic flying, but in my case agriculture Midwest and Southwest flying is very enjoyable for me.  You want to see how vast America is, fly over the plains states (you can do the same in Canada).  In any case this is Iowa, for most it's flat and boring.  FTX Open LC NA (1.15 patch) makes a dramatic improvement for me, with one repeating texture that's slightly annoying marked with the red arrows.  Thank you ORBX team. 

IA_1.jpg

IA_3.jpg

IA_5.jpg

KGFZ.jpg

Hi Motodave,

Nothing gets put into any of my freeware airports unless I see it in GE.  A jet is there in real life, probably on a stand and a different kind but I'm limited so I do the best I can.  No problem though, just setting things straight.  But I'm pleased you enjoy the airports.

Cheers, Neil

KGFZ GE.jpg

KGFZ

12 minutes ago, MotoDave said:

I was disappointed to see an FA-18 parked at the freeware FTX airport destination (KGFZ) in an otherwise very nice little airport.  Thank you ORBX team. 

KGFZ has the Iowa Aviation Museum. There's actually a military jet in the grass there.

Iowa_Av_Mu_233.jpg 

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:09 AM, Voyager said:

Good ones! Some annoying details you can report in the support forum, how about? emoji57.pngemoji2.png

Voyager

iPad - Tapatalk

I can't do that.  There's nothing technically wrong.  It's just a design decision and I'm cool with that in the long run.

Archived