YMML hilly runways etc

Aussieflyer38

Well I just downloaded the upgrade and not knowing what it contained, have to say I was disappointed. I was hoping for a "fix" for my problem, but after reading QFA1213's post, I understand why I didn't get one. Many months ago when I originally purchased YMML, I found that the runways had hills in them, and there were other floating objects around. I put up a post regarding my problem, but unfortunately didn't get any assistance that helped, apart from a comment that I wasn't downloading it probably - well three downloads later and the problem still exists, so I'm hoping this time that maybe this will reach the eyes of somebody/developer to help solve my problem. I've been flying out of Avalon so my milk run to Vic has been Avalon/Sydney, but I really would like to get YMML working as intended. I do not have any problems like this with any other airport, so I have to believe that I have software issue. All help appreciated. 

I haven't raised this issue again as I was waiting for the update to see if that sorted it out, also I have been absent for quite a bit due to a back injury  - could not sit at my computer for any length of time.

Thanks for reading this.

Don    

G'day Don,

I am not one of the Orbx team so this will probably not help you but it may give you some assurance that your problem can be solved by somebody who knows how.

On my screen this what I see and there is no reason why you should not be able to see the same. In my opinion the v3 update is a magnificent piece of work so don't despair.

YMML.jpg

As for your back injury from an other back pain sufferer, I sympathize with you. Hope it gets better.

Cheers Les

Thanks Les. I've been trying to post a pic, but I keep getting a message I can only post a pic 51 kbs. I've tried the choose files at the bottom of this window, and thats the message I get, even though the file size is only 42kbs. Can't work that out.

Thanks for the best wishes about my back. Been wonky for years, but six months ago I ripped away. Was on my back for a month, and on physio ever since - not good, but better, at least I can fly now:D

Don 

2 hours ago, Boeing777mark said:

YMML  was purchased at the Avalon air show a few years ago but I have since purchased the FTX Australia the ymmb and Ymen airports from you. Can you still help me.

Easy enough to provide your order numbers for YMMB and YMEN then...

Hi  don yea  as  soon as I saw  the update  for  ymml  for  around  the 10$ I grabbed it when it  was released :) and  made  the world of  difference  to my previous  version, glad  your  back and  around again

• 1 month later...

Archived