Melbourne YMML

YAMBA1

A question for support,

I just bought Today the Melbourne Airport. (FSS0510131)

Well I have heard on the  news that the Teutonic plates of Australia are moving towards  north !  but I did not expect the effect being picked up by ORBX!

What I have after loading the software is  a lot of  hills , mountains  and  canyons  across the whole of the airport and runways . I never had this problem  with any of the other ORBX  software.  The package downloaded  fine  and installed successfully. I am not  sure if the copy I bought  included  version 3  as I  just realized this was advertised .  Never the less  does hills  should not be there .  Any suggestions ?

I run ORBX Oceania,  Orbx Global,  Open LC  and have several ORBX  airports 

I recently purchased a new computer   I7 6700K 16 Gb RAM win 10 NIVIDIA 9500 DDR 5 Gigabyte Ultra  H170M- D3H

Best regards 

Charles 

YMML2.jpgYMML 1.jpgYMML3.jpg

2 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

That's the problem I have. Can somebody please tell me where to locate the "Vectors AEG config" Thanks

Don

In your FTX Central you have a Tools option, in there you will find the Vector Configuration Tool, and in there you will see the Airport Corrections tab.  Run the auto-correct and check your sim (make sure you 'apply').

If that doesn't help, find YMML in one of the two columns and drag it to the other column, ie either activate or deactivate depending on where it is found.  Apply again.  

That should be all you need to solve the elevation issues.

Archived