What Airport? Quick question.

Ferradini

Hello Guys:

I bought yesterday OpenLC NA and wanted to know. Can someone tell me what airport is the one on picture 11 with the Bonanza flying over on the OpenLC NA page? Love that pic, I think is somewhere in Alaska and it looks like a nice little town to visit.

Raul

10 hours ago, Ferradini said:

Yeah, Orbx should put in their pictures the locations. They WOW you with those amazing pictures "hey you can fly here", but they don't tell you where it is LOL!

That's the hook.  They want you to buy it so you can drive yourself completely insane trying to find the locations. :)

I'd like to thank the OP for making me waste the past half hour trying to find this place on Google Maps...that's 30 minutes I'll never get back. :P

8 hours ago, jmorvay1971 said:

That's the hook.  They want you to buy it so you can drive yourself completely insane trying to find the locations. :)

I'd like to thank the OP for making me waste the past half hour trying to find this place on Google Maps...that's 30 minutes I'll never get back. :P

Another way to look at it, as that's 30 minutes of your life spent exploring and discovering glorious FTX scenery :D Hardly a waste of time ;)

9 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Another way to look at it, as that's 30 minutes of your life spent exploring and discovering glorious FTX scenery :D Hardly a waste of time ;)

I should have clarified...I was searching through Google Maps...much quicker.

2 minutes ago, jmorvay1971 said:

I should have clarified...I was searching through Google Maps...much quicker.

Gotcha...yes, searching through Google Maps is not nearly as exciting, not by a long shot.

Truth of the matter is that that shot could be anywhere.  I checked a few places up in Alaska, thinking that would be a logical start, but you can so lost in that state.  Of course, then you Canada and the US to tackle.  I'm sure someone will stumble upon it at some point, or it may even be easier to just ask who created the shots. ;)

5 hours ago, jlund said:

Any idea where the places in pictures 1 & 3 are in their screenshot gallery is? And yes, I agree that it would be very nice if they would write the locations on every picture.

Yes I can tell you about 1 and 3 have a look here.

The other shot I don't know as I did not take it.

cheers

Iain

Archived