Signature Block and Order Numbers

SubOne

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but couldn't find a definitive answer.

It states in the forum conditions of use about displaying order numbers. Does this mean all order numbers for all Orbx purchases need to be shown or just one order number.

I have seen posts where the signature block has many order numbers, but then posts that only have one order number.

I'm confused......:huh:

Thanks in advance for clarification.

1 hour ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

Not sure why you wouldn't want to move from FSS, but you'd still need numbers. Just not having the annoying wrapper justifies the move for me.

I'm going to leave it there for security reasons. I'll revisit the issue after the FTX store has been live for a while. I learned a long time ago that new isn't always better.....or safer.

Doug

15 hours ago, Bruce Hamilton said:

Not sure why you wouldn't want to move from FSS, but you'd still need numbers. Just not having the annoying wrapper justifies the move for me.

The wrapper isn't very annoying to me. I don't mind waiting hours for stuff to install, but the fact that you need to babysit the installation and constantly feed it with new order numbers, keys and order dates is very annoying. Ideally, you'd just log into FTX Central with a single username and password, put a checkmark next to the product you want to install (or click "Select All"), and it would automatically download and install them in the background.

17 hours ago, Triplane said:

I'm going to leave it there for security reasons. I'll revisit the issue after the FTX store has been live for a while.

I understand your caution, but you will have to use the FTX store for new purchases once it goes live. FSS won't be carrying ORBX at all.

Archived