Orbxlibs 160528 "Green Light"

MZee1960

I currently have FTX Central V 2.1.5988.3534 and Orbxlibs 160321 and life is good.

Orbxlibs 160528 is patiently waiting in my downloads section, ready to be installed.

The only annoyance I am experiencing is the  'green banner'  in FTXC reminding me to install them, 

.......... which I am reluctant to do,  as migration will follow.

I have read numerous posts here in the forums that indicate issues can arise after migration.

I have also read that Orbx staff are working diligently to resolve these as fast as possible.

My question : 

Will Orbx staff notify us here in the forums by way of a post which would give a  'green light' , ( or publish a revised  Orbxlibs # ----)  when known issues have been fixed ?   

I guess,  I don't want to   'fix'   something which,  at this very moment,  IMHO,  is not broken. 

41 minutes ago, MZee1960 said:

I don't want to   'fix'   something which,  at this very moment,  IMHO,  is not broken. 

There are also thousands of us that had no trouble whatsoever, and therefore posted nothing.

Horses for courses, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Penzoil3 said:

10,000 migrations, less than 100 problems. Your odds are pretty good.

That seems a reasonable estimate, but there may be many who haven't posted, but are awaiting a solution.  Not to be disrespectful, but I've seen drug addicts come unglued not unlike some folks who flew off the handle when their migration didn't work.  Not that I blame them, but a little understanding of the situation might have been more appropriate than some of the tirades we were witnessing.

Archived