Land where it should be sea...

Toninomex

Hi

I have tow issues:

1fst: At Miegs field there is no convention center, nor staduim, nor planetary buildings.

2nd: At Monterrey I have a big issue with the terrain elevation. Airport is sourranded by a perimetral hole. Sometthing is not working propperly because first,  I couldnt find the files in my library. so I have to make manually and when I add the file FTX_NA_NCA06_CVX that is the file that seems to correct the elevation problem,  the sea appears with terrain textures.

I have Global FTX and NA Northtern California installed

: (

Need help please

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Toninomex,

Thanks for that, the 'FSS012345' bit is all we need

The problem you have with Meigs Field is you are missing the Objectflow module, this controls all the dynamic scenery without products:

1 - Download the Orbxlibs installer here: https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

2 - Then Unzip, and run the installer, at the end it should ask you to allow it to update/install the Objectflow.dll, allow this, and then start up the simulator (FSX/P3D) and it should be OK

r.e KMRY Monterey, I'll ask Jarrad to respond, stand by

G'day there,

Regarding Monterey, could you please post a couple of screenshots of what you are seeing for us? This will help identify the problem (there are a couple of possibilities) - if you haven't posted a screenshot before, instructions can be found here. Could you also let us know which Sim you are using Monterey in - that'd be great. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

• 2 months later...

Hello

On Feb 28 I posted an issue related with Monterrey Airport that show land where it should be sea...

Last week I uploaded a photograph and now it has been 5 days since then and I have no answer

Can you help me... this is my last post address 

Thank you

Hi there, 

I've just merged your topics - sorry we missed your reply on Saturday, our forums have had intermittent issues over the past week and this one slipped through. 

I'm not 100% sure of your issue but I suspect it may be a problem with your terrain.cfg - I'll ping Holger and ask him to chime in. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Toninomex, 

The first thing I'd like you to try is to re-install KMRY first, then NCA. You'll need to run the proper installers completely - copying/pasting files (as you may have done with your FTX_NA_NCA06_CVX folder) will not install all components correctly.

Let me know how you go with that. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived