Missing buildings, docks, hangers at some AK airports

paulrunge

I have recently re-installed all my Orbx scenery (very carefully I thought!) and have a couple of nagging issues at some airports.  The attached shots are at PAWG.  There are some items there, but buildings, are flatened "lots", there are no docks, etc.   I have the same result at PAPG (#3 below, as another example.  I also cannot find even one cabin I meticulously transferred over from Tongas and RTMM, yet all the CIRP/SIRP glacier stations loaded flawlessly.  PAJN, Taku Lodge, and PAKT (Orbx payware version) are also just fine.

I have run all Orbx/Fullterrain routines several times and nothing is showing wrong, object files are up to date, as are RTMM files.  Standard FSX + 1 + 2 install on a high end board with tons of RAM and nVidia 780 doing ~30 fps easily.

Can someone help me out here?

Thanks heaps!

ScreenHunter_04 May. 30 10.34.jpg

ScreenHunter_05 May. 30 10.37.jpg

ScreenHunter_06 May. 30 10.57.jpg

Hi there,

PAWG Wrangell is part of FSAddon's Tongass Fjords add-on, not of any Orbx products. Looks like your installation of Tongass didn't work correctly or something excludes the objects; for the correct order of scenery library entries see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/108487-tongass-x-and-ftx/?do=findComment&comment=975652

The FSAddon support forum is at http://fssupport.com/fsaddonforum/index.php?action=forum

Cheers, Holger

Thanks Nick and Holger.  I have indeed been able to get Tongas to the correct position in the scenery library so that those airports like PAWG all look great again. 

Remaining problem is RTMM.  None of those 40 or so individual Scenery/Texture pairs are working (i.e.-Taku Lodge, Portage Bay Cabin, NAC Bases, etc).  They are showing in EZ Scenery and maps though.  They appear to be installed correctly in the Scenery Library.  Any ideas on what is wrong?  Although time consuming, should I just delete them all and re-install again (!)?

Thanks

ScreenHunter_08 Jun. 07 07.58.jpg

ScreenHunter_09 Jun. 07 08.07.jpg

Archived