Install issue with Pago Pago

nz_kiwi

Hi,

I hope someone can advise me on what I am doing wrong. I am trying to install the Pago Pago scenery into fltsimX and the installer keeps hanging about three quarters of the way through. I have allowed it under the rules section of my bitdefender antivirus and I am running Windows 7 pro 64 bit. Nothing I do seems to be able to get it to install. Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Order Number: FSS0490172
Order Date: 2016-05-27

regards Tom

Tom,

do you have enough free space on your C:\ drive? The installers temporarily unpack to there, and it's generally said that you need 5 - 10 GB free space on C:\ to be able to install. Note that it does not matter on which drive your sim is installed. On the newer installers, you get the option to change the temp directory where the installer is unpacked to.

Cheers

Jack

Hi Tom,

Just to confirm, you have unzipped the product and have three files in a folder?:

OrbxFTXNSTU100.exe

OrbxFTXNSTU100.2

OrbxFTXNSTU100.3

Check that the OK button is pressed on the FSS wrapper warning screen. This warning screen is sometimes hidden under the main wrapper window and needs to be acknowledged before the installer fully unwraps. 

I'm not 100% sure if the NSTU installer on FSS has the option to choose custom unwrap location yet, so can you confirm you have at least 3-4GB free on your OS drive?

Hi Tim,

Yes those three files are there. I can confirm that I have a lot more than 5gb of free space to unwrap the product. I also checked & there was no warning screen behind the main wrapper which is version 2.3.

I have attached an image to show you as far as it gets.

regards Tom

Unwrapper.PNG

I have uploaded an image which is showing the speed of the un-wrap. It has taken about an hour to get to this stage. Can someone please tell me the final size of the file OrbxFTXNSTU100.exe. It shows 226mb but still has a way to go.

regards Tom

Capture.PNG

Archived