P3d crashes part way through flight

Great to see another Kiwi appear on the forum! Welcome - the natives are friendly!!

Do you have FSUIPC? See if you can set it to display/log V.A.S. useage. It could give you a clue.

I'm sure Windows itself will have logged some errors somewhere (usually GDI/graphics driver problems) - but you may need to Google that.

I don't know much about Global (haven't got it) but I'm hoping someone will chime in here - as to whether you should/shouldn't be running in hybrid mode et. etc.

Adam.

EDIT: Forgot to ask - is this with pretty well every flight in NZ - or just some areas? Try disabling collision detection - as there are some invisible objects in NZNI/NZSI). There again - sounds like you haven't bought them yet!! They come highly recommended (by me!!! :lol:).

12 hours ago, ZKDWG said:

After installing FTX Global Base, FTX Global Vector and NZ North Island i can get part way through a flight and the sim just stops with no error messages.

Any ideas? 

Not much in the North Island to prohibit a flight.  You are just CTD'ing?   Same flight?  No errors?  Have any other addons for the area and if so, try disabling them first.  Make sure you have AU area selected and not Global in  FTX Central.  Be sure to run  the AEC app.  Make sure you have the latest libraries loaded.

Larry @ Eagle Valley Air

actually it crashes back to the default flight not to the desktop. i have tried to reinstall the NZ north Island and still have the same problem, everything going fine then Bam!, back to the start, quite frustrating

actually it crashes back to the default flight not to the desktop. i have tried to reinstall the NZ north Island and still have the same problem, everything going fine then Bam!, back to the start, quite frustrating

On 5/8/2016 at 1:46 AM, EGE001 said:

Not much in the North Island to prohibit a flight.  You are just CTD'ing?   Same flight?  No errors?  Have any other addons for the area and if so, try disabling them first.  Make sure you have AU area selected and not Global in  FTX Central.  Be sure to run  the AEC app.  Make sure you have the latest libraries loaded.

Larry @ Eagle Valley Air

On 5/8/2016 at 10:21 PM, Adam_NZ said:

Great to see another Kiwi appear on the forum! Welcome - the natives are friendly!!

Do you have FSUIPC? See if you can set it to display/log V.A.S. useage. It could give you a clue.

I'm sure Windows itself will have logged some errors somewhere (usually GDI/graphics driver problems) - but you may need to Google that.

I don't know much about Global (haven't got it) but I'm hoping someone will chime in here - as to whether you should/shouldn't be running in hybrid mode et. etc.

Adam.

EDIT: Forgot to ask - is this with pretty well every flight in NZ - or just some areas? Try disabling collision detection - as there are some invisible objects in NZNI/NZSI). There again - sounds like you haven't bought them yet!! They come highly recommended (by me!!! :lol:).

I just have NZNI at this stage, so thats where the issues are. should I still disable collision detection?

Archived