Hervey Bay - for our Helicopter Friends

Well, it was a hard struggle with the Hervey Bay authorities, but we finally received the license for a helicopter pontoon inside the marina area.

Thanks to Marty for this excellent idea. You'll be able to remove the pontoon via the control panel, but i recommend to leave it active - it's great fun  ;).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Mango. This one looks like another winner.

John, just saw your chopper tour and it looks very impressive. Thanks for putting it together - I'm sold. I'll have to start downloading cars for your scenery to appreciate half the work you guys do. I'm certainly not going to see it in that Citation Mustang!

Regards, Paul

l love the idea of the helipad having it's own ICAO...........cause with my chopper skills, it's the only way i could get a chopper onto it. at start up!!! :D

I hear ya!  Having your wings thrashing about above your head just 'aint natural!  ;)

Hi Mango,

Are you including the helicopter pad at the local hospital? S25.299464, W152.820028

There is lots of helo traffic between Fraser island and the hospital bring back all the 4WD crash victims. Would make an interesting AI

Oh, let me have a look at this hospital...

if you need some photos of "the hospital"  heiko, i'll be happy to help out again. just let me know.

We are now at feature lock-down and working hard to release the product by the August 2nd deadline, so at this time the hospital helipad will only be added if Heiko has time, othewise it will be deferred to the SP1 release (there's *always* an SP for our products ;) )

(there's *always* an SP for our products ;) )

Speaking of which. There are still one or two glitches at Warnervale (particularly the big ugly black square right in front of the office). Any chance for a fix?

Yes of course, all of our airports will be re-worked to add in many of the new features now at YCNK and YHBA.

Archived